Here you can find my collaboration for science.
The articles are indexed in PubMed
- D’Agata, E., Sánchez-Raya, J., & Bagó, J. (2017). Introversion, the prevalent trait of adolescents with idiopathic scoliosis: an observational study. Scoliosis and Spinal Disorders, 12, 27
- D’Agata, E., Rigo, M., Pérez-Testor, C., Casanova-Puigví, N., Castellano-Tejedor, C., (2014). Emotional indicators in young patients with Idiopathic Scoliosis: a study through the drawing of Human Figure. Scoliosis, 9:24
- D’Agata, E., Pérez-Testor, C. y Rigo, M. (2010). Spanish validation of Bad Sobernheim Stress Questionnaire (BSSQ (brace).es) for adolescents with braces. Scoliosis, 5(15). It is the transcultural adaptation to Spanish of an original German Questionnaire addressed to measure stress caused by brace in adolescents.
- In English, a chapter inside a book written by several professionals from the world of scoliosis “Recent advances in Scoliosis” (Intech, 2012), Health Related QUality of life in Adolescents with Idiopathic Scoliosis.
- My PhD thesis (in Spanish and Italian) Calidad de vida en los adolescentes con escoliosis idiopática una comparación transcultural entre métodos de intervención (2011)