On-line sessions are personalized treatments for you who are not feeling well with your scoliosis and your life.
If you need a place where to talk, a person (that is not your parent!) who can understand you, a way to improve your relationship with your schoolmates, to feel loved and accepted, talking with a professional as a counselor could be of great aid.
You can have online sessions
- If you feel to be too shy, ashamed, insecure when you are in group and you would like to overcome all this part of your character because you don’t feel comfortable
- If you want really to improve your life and desire to learn strategies to manage your emotions, stress, thoughts, relations, spirituality, etc.
- If you need to be supported in the delicate moment of wearing a brace, going through a surgery, etc.
You cannot have online session
- If you consider that your feeling umconfortable is part of your character and it can never be changed
- If your parents do not agree (if you are adolescent, under 18 years old)
- If you are suffering a very sensitive condition as anorexia, bulimia, self-harm, deep depression.
The treatment is designed as a creative journey of introspection. All sessions will be personalized according to your story, your needs and wishes.
If you are interested, you can write a mail previously where you explain your situation, in order to evaluate if and how it could be useful. I always need the consent of your parents.